300 Deacon Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
The Original Triad Home & Garden Show (THGS) runs February 20, 21 & 22 at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds – Education Building. The THGS has been giving a portion of proceeds from the event to Habitat for Humanity Forsyth County for over 27 years.
The Original Triad Home & Garden Show is the largest and longest running consumer show in this area with over 110 vendors. Dream big! Connect with professionals in the industry who can help complete honey-do lists for every home & garden project imaginable. Visit the THGS to view the latest products and services in the home building industry. Exhibitors include local service providers, custom home builders and remodelers as well as representatives of national home and garden product lines.
“Tackle the long-awaited remodeling project in your home: kitchens and baths, cabinets and countertops, plumbing, light fixture updates, energy saving windows and doors, sunrooms, roofing, outdoor landscaping or a backyard koi pond!” – says Home Builders EVP, Megan Parks, “explore the possibilities at the Original Triad Home & Garden Show.”
- Tickets Information: $8.00 at the door
- Parking: FREE PARKING conveniently located at Gate 5 on Deacon Boulevard, handicap accessible
- Prizes: Show attendees will have a chance to win a wide variety of door prizes.
- Event Hours:
Friday, February 20, 2 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, February 21, 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, February 22, 12 pm – 5 pm
- Event Sponsor: Bloomday Granite & Marble
* A portion of proceeds from The Triad Home and Garden Show will be given to Habitat for Humanity of Forsyth County, helping them to provide safe, comfortable, affordable homes. Continuing the tradition – 27 years of giving back via Habitat.