Our venues are full service and supply all staffing and in house, resources to make your event as easy as possible for you. Those services include ticketing through Ticketmaster with a full-service box office, security, event staffing, and personnel, catering through an in the house contracted 3rd party vendor. No outside staffing, food, or drink services are permitted in the building for our events. All entertainment events are subject to up to a $2 Facility Fee which is passed to the consumer. There is a parking charge for all events at our facilities.
For new clients, we require 100% of the rent and depending on the estimated staffing numbers partial staffing payments. We do not CONSIGN tickets at a time to any promoters due to other contractual obligations.
2022-23 Common rates
- Fairgrounds Annex – $2,750
- Education Building – $2,750
- Midway – $1,200
- Grandstand – $1,300
- Home & Garden bldg. – $1,500
- Innergrounds – $2,500
- Yesterday Village – $1,000
- Cattle Barn – $750
- Clock Tower Stage – $750
- Arean 1 (pavilion, surrounding areas not included)- $450
- Union Station – $2,500
- Event Coordinator – $150 per Event Day
- Event Attendant – $20 per hour
- Ticket Taker – $20 per hour
- Ticket Seller – $20 per hour
- Tables – $8.50 per
- Stage – $500
- Pipe & Drape – $1.75 per sq ft
- Sound System – $250
- Bike Rack – $10 per 6 foot section
All Rates are per day and do not include expenses. Expenses are estimated in advance to all clients.